SC State Museum Reception Menu
David Diimmler got married at the SC State Museum on October 12, 2013 after 44 years of being a bachelor. Of course he had to cater his own wedding...here is the menu and some photos.
- Cheeseboard with Roasted Red Pepper Dip, Marinated Goat Cheese and assorted cheeses, breads and crackers
- Asparagus Platter
- BBQ Sliders with Coleslaw
- Shrimp Cocktail
- Oysters on the Half Shell
- Spicy Tuna with Avocado
- Beef Tenderloin Carving Station with Artisan Rolls, Butter Balls & Horseradish Sauce
- Fried Station with Hush Puppies, Fried Shrimp and Zucchini
Of course, there was so much dancing we neglected to photograph all of the food.
The Kids and all the New Yorkers were dancing